Issue date: 20/03/2020
At Harley Street Fertility Clinic, patient safety and wellbeing are always a priority.
As the COVID-19 situation escalates, we are taking the following measures in accordance with guidance from the British Fertility Society and Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority*, effective from today:
1. New treatment cycles will not be started at present, but we will aim to complete all treatment cycles that have already been started.
2. We will now be working on a reduced schedule, as follows:
- Friday 20th March: 0900-1800
- Saturday 21st March: 1000-1600
- Monday 23rd March: 1000-1800
- Tuesday 24th March: closed
- Wednesday 25th March: 0900-1800
- Thursday 26th March: Closed
- Friday 27th March: 0900-1800
- Saturday 28th March: Closed
3. Patients and suppliers will be able to reach the team via phone (020 7436 6838) and email (email@example.com) Monday to Friday between 0920 and 1800.
4. We cannot transfer care for patients who wish to start treatment with us because their clinic is closing. However, if someone is seeking non-elective treatment (e.g. fertility preservation ahead of chemotherapy) we are able to help.
We will continue to offer support and care for all patients undergoing treatment or currently pregnant. You will not be left hanging.
We will also continue to offer consultations via video call or telephone until we resume services.
Please check our website or social media for updates regarding our services and working hours.
If you are not an existing patient of the clinic but wish to be updated as and when we resume treatment at the Clinic, please contact us by email or telephone so that we can add you to our mailing list.
We send our best wishes to you all and appreciate your co-operation and understanding at this difficult time. Please stay safe.
Dr Suvir Venkataraman
Harley Street Fertility Clinic
*Please see regulatory guidance here: