Blog > News > Getting into the Christmas spirit- discounted fertility check-up
November 24, 2020
Getting into the Christmas spirit- discounted fertility check-up
~ OFFER EXTENDED ~
We are delighted to announce the deadline for this fantastic offer has been extended to 31st of March 2021
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… It should be, after the year we’ve had. Who would have thought, at the end of 2019, that 2020 will bring a pandemic!!
Although it’s only November, we would love to start spreading some Christmas cheer – we need to get ready for the wonderful year that 2021 is going to be. Is November too soon to start spreading some joy? You better believe it’s just right!
In 2020 many people were hoping to start their fertility journey with us, but the situation stopped the normal course of life.
But things can only get better.
To get you ready for 2021 and what’s going to be your fertility journey with HSFC, we are now offering a complete female fertility check-up, for the special price of £350 (normal price: £550).
– An initial chat with our Patient Coordinator;
– An initial video or telephone assessment;
– Detailed fertility consultation;
– A baseline pelvic ultrasound scan (D2-5), including antral follicle count;
– Full hormone profile: Antimullerian hormone (AMH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), luteneising hormone (LH), Oestradiol (E2), Prolactin, thyroid function (TSH and Free T4), Vitamin D;
– Follow-up consultation to discuss results.
Offer* valid between 25/11/2020 – 31/03/2021.
If you are longing for a baby in 2021, if you are thinking of freezing your eggs, or if you simply want to know your fertility status, please book a fertility check-up with us.
And let’s celebrate together that a new, better, brighter, wonderful year will come.
Please call us now on 020 7436 6838 to book your appointment or email us at email@example.com.
Limited availability, book now to avoid any disappointment!
Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions; the above package cannot be broken up and must be undertaken in full. T&Cs apply.